Traveling can be stressful and uncomfortable, but the right travel clothing can make all the difference. When it comes to travel pants for men and women, there are a variety of options to choose from that are comfortable, stylish, and practical. From convertible pants that can double as shorts to joggers with plenty of pockets, these travel pants are designed to make your transit time more enjoyable. In this article, we’ve compiled a list of 24 of our favorite travel pants for men and women, highlighting their unique features and benefits. Whether you’re embarking on an epic road trip or traversing multiple airports, these travel pants will keep you organized, comfortable, and looking your best no matter where your journey takes you.
Important Details about 24 best travel pants of 2023 for women and men –
– Long travel days can be testing, but with the right clothing, you can stay comfortable.
– The best travel pants have features like security pockets and are made of wrinkle-resistant, quick-drying material.
– REI Co-op Sahara pants are lightweight, convertible, and have zip-closure security pockets.
– The Freeflex Pant is made for movement, comes in four colors, and can be converted to capris.
– The Dream Pant from Everlane has a tailored look with a sweatpant feel, elastic waist, and pockets.
– Outdoor Voices joggers are ultra-stretchy, come in three colors, have adjustable waistband with drawstring, and pockets.
– Lands’ End travel pants have five functional pockets in front and back, UPF 50+ protection, and come in different sizes.
– The Beyond Travel Pant is stretchable, wrinkle-resistant, and comes in three different lengths.
– The CRZ Yoga Hiking Pants are versatile, have a drawstring closure, and mesh and back zip pockets.
– Lululemon high-rise travel joggers are wrinkle-resistant, elastic-waisted, and have two pockets.
– Travel leggings from Betabrand are elastic-waisted, breathable, and have five pockets.
– RevolutionRace travel pants are durable, versatile, water-repellent, and have several zippered pockets.
– The Ascender Chino from Bluffworks is stylish, has 10 pockets, and is wrinkle-resistant and machine-washable.
– Amazon Essentials slim-fit chino pants come in 15 colors, are made of wrinkle-free material, and have a flat-front design.
– Lululemon ABC chino pants use ergonomic gusset technology and have a hidden pocket.
– L.L. Bean five-pocket nylon and spandex pants are stretchable and water-repellent with UPF 50+ protection.
Long travel days can test your patience, but you don’t have to spend your transit time in misery. With the right travel clothing, you can stay organized and comfortable whether you’re moving through airports or embarking on an epic road trip. The right travel pants can also keep your look clean and fresh — even after sitting or standing in the same position for hours. The best travel pants come with features like security pockets for when you’re checking out new cities. Not only do the best travel pants have features that set them apart, but it’s also what they’re made of to keep you comfortable. You’ll often find travel pants to be made of wrinkle-resistant, quick-drying material.
Here are 24 of our favorite pairs of travel pants for men and women:
1. Co-op Sahara pants from REI: If you’re looking for women’s travel pants that are lightweight and breathable, these Co-op Sahara pants from REI could be a good fit. They are convertible, meaning you can remove the bottom of the pants to turn them into shorts. Color-coded thigh zippers also help you discern the right leg from the left leg when converting back to pants. As an added bonus, these quick-drying pants come with zip-closure security pockets and UPF 50+ protection.
2. Freeflex Pant: The Freeflex Pant is ideal for women who are on the go, whether they are traversing multiple airports or hiking through the mountains. Made of stretchy and flexible spandex-free material, these pants are made for movement without ever losing their form. Four different colors are available, and there’s a convenient roll-up feature for converting the pants to capris.
3. Dream Pant from Everlane: The Dream Pant from Everlane has the best of both worlds: a tailored look with a sweatpant feel. This is the perfect pair of pants for a long-haul flight when staying comfortable is key. The pants have an elastic waist and sleek tapered leg, and they’re wrinkle-resistant, meaning you can arrive after your flight looking just as fresh as before you left. Plus, there are pockets for storing all of your small belongings on the go.
4. Outdoor Voices Joggers: Joggers can make for a great travel pant — and this pair from Outdoor Voices is no exception. They feature an ultra-stretchy material so you can stay comfortable no matter how long your flight is, and they come in three different colors to match your personal style: black, okra green and bone white. The waistband on this pair of joggers is adjustable and features a drawstring, and the pant cuffs are elastic. Plus, there are both hand and back pockets for placing your essentials during your travels.
5. Lands’ End: Travel lovers who want plenty of pockets can consider these stylish pants from Lands’ End. Available in regular, petite and tall sizes, these pants have five functional pockets in front and back. They’re also made of moisture-wicking material that keeps you comfortable in any climate. An interior elastic drawcord offers security and a custom fit, and the fabric comes with UPF 50 protection.
6. Beyond Travel Pant: If you’re hoping for travel pants that are flattering and stylish, the Beyond Travel Pant should be on your radar. These stretchable pants offer a straight-leg and sophisticated style that lets you pair them with a dressy top or something a bit more casual. They’re also wrinkle-resistant, cling-free and available in three different lengths to match any height. The elastic waistband also adds comfort and flexibility without detracting from your look.
7. Columbia Women’s Anytime Outdoor Boot Cut Pant: These travel pants are made of lightweight material that helps with breathability and freedom of movement on your busiest travel days. Available in eight colors and regular, petite, plus or tall sizes, these pants can also be tailored to any body size or shape. Other notable features include UPF 50+ sun protection and two secure zip pockets to keep your essentials accessible yet safe.
8. Yogipace Women’s Water Resistant Fleece Lined Leggings: These leggings were created with comfort in mind. The polyester and spandex material makes them cozy yet versatile for zipping through the terminal. The leggings, made of a stretchy and quick-drying fabric, are available in 35 colors — some with a fleece option if you’re planning to travel to colder climates. The pair also features two exterior pockets as well as a hidden pocket, which is the perfect place to keep your phone, credit cards or cash.
9. Champion Women’s Cotton Jersey Pant: The Champion Women’s Cotton Jersey Pant is perfect for women who want comfort and flexibility without spending an arm and a leg. These pants have an elastic waistband with a drawstring closure, and they’re made of material that’s as soft as your favorite T-shirt. The best feature of these pants is their coziness, so don’t expect any pockets — instead, carry your goods in a quality travel backpack, travel wallet or carry-on bag. The pants come in five sizes and three different color options.
10. CRZ Yoga Women’s Hiking Pants: Travelers who want versatile pants for long-haul travel or hiking should consider the CRZ Yoga Women’s Hiking Pants. These pants, which come in 14 different colors, have a drawstring closure that keeps them snug against your body while providing breathability, and they’re made to provide a slightly loose fit. They also come with mesh pockets and back zip pockets that keep your belongings in place when you need your hands free for grabbing your passport, going through the security checkpoint or putting your bag in the overhead compartment.
11. Lululemon High Rise Travel Joggers: If you’re looking for women’s travel pants that are elastic-waisted without looking frumpy, these high-rise travel joggers may be exactly what you need. You can choose from seven different colors, and Lululemon offers women’s sizes up to 20. Best of all, these joggers are made of wrinkle-resistant, comfortable material that’s breathable yet also stretchy thanks to the addition of Lycra during manufacturing. There are two pockets for storing all of your small belongings while you’re on the move.
12. Travelon Women’s Anti-Theft Active Pants: These women’s travel leggings are ideal for those who want to head straight from the airplane to the office. They’re elastic-waisted as you might expect, but also made of light and comfortable material that helps with breathability. Plus, they’re stylish enough to pair with a nice top to wear to a business meeting. The best part? There are five pockets to store all of your small items — two front pockets, two rear pockets and one hidden waistband pocket.
13. The Ascender Chino from Bluffworks: These travel pants from RevolutionRace are durable, yet versatile and the perfect option for an adventure trip. They’re also stylish enough to coordinate with your favorite travel purse and accessories. When you arrive at your destination, they’re water-repellent with excellent ventilation, and they’re flexible and stretchy enough for active use. Several zippered pockets offer space to stash small items. These pants come in five different colors and designs.
14. Amazon Essentials: Bluffworks is a company that specializes in making the perfect travel pants, and The Ascender Chino is no exception. The pants help men look stylish while they travel without giving up comfort or durability. They’re good-looking enough to coordinate with all the best travel wallets and travel shoes. But perhaps best of all, the pants have 10 different pockets, including two phone pockets and three pockets with zippers. Made of lightweight polyester fabric, these quick-dry pants are also wrinkle-resistant and machine-washable.
15. Lululemon Commission Pant: These classic chino pants are ideal for travel and everyday wear thanks to their stretchy fabric, quick-drying properties and hidden pocket. They’re also wrinkle-resistant and breathable, yet stylish enough to wear to a business meeting, having been inspired by classic chinos. Lululemon’s ABC technology also uses an ergonomic gusset to remove tension from the crotch so you can move comfortably and freely throughout your journey.
16. L.L. Bean Men’s Cresta Hiking Pants: These five-pocket pants from L.L. Bean are perfect for travel, everyday wear or active sports like hiking or biking. Not only are they made of a stretchable nylon and spandex blend material, but they’re finished with a durable treatment that repels water. The material offers UPF 50+ protection from the sun, and you can choose from seven different colors. Sizes are also tailored based on waist and inseam measurements.
17. Columbia Men’s Silver Ridge Convertible Pant: If you’re in search of travel pants that can adapt to any climate, the Columbia Men’s Silver Ridge Convertible Pant might be the perfect choice. Not only do they convert into shorts, but they’re also made of material that’s moisture-wicking and quick-drying, making them ideal for hot and humid conditions. The fabric also comes with UPF 50 sun protection, and there are six different colors to choose from.
18. Eddie Bauer Men’s Guide Pro Pant: The Eddie Bauer Men’s Guide Pro Pant provides the ultimate protection, comfort and performance — all in one pair of high-quality pants. The pants are made of a polyester-spandex blend fabric that’s both durable and stretchy. Additionally, the fabric is treated with StormRepel DWR that sheds moisture so you can stay dry in any weather. And with seven different pockets, including a zippered thigh pocket, you’ll have ample storage space for all of your essentials.
19. Banana Republic Rapid Movement Chino Pants: If you’re looking for a sleek and stylish pair of travel pants, you might want to check out the Banana Republic Rapid Movement Chino Pants. They’re made of a four-way stretch cotton blend that’s designed to move with you, providing maximum comfort and flexibility. The pants are also breathable and moisture-wicking, and they come in a variety of colors to match your style.
20. Prana Men’s Stretch Zion Pant: The Prana Men’s Stretch Zion Pant is a top pick for outdoor enthusiasts, but it’s also great for travel because of its versatility and comfort. The pants are made of a nylon-spandex blend fabric that dries quickly, resists wrinkles and provides excellent mobility. They’re also treated with a DWR finish that repels water, and the fabric comes with UPF 50+ sun protection. With five pockets, including a zippered cargo pocket, you’ll have plenty of storage space for all of your gear.
21. Mountain Hardwear Men’s AP Pant: The Mountain Hardwear Men’s AP Pant is made of a blend of cotton, nylon and elastane that’s both breathable and stretchy. The pants are also treated with a DWR finish that repels water, and they come with a UPF 50 rating to protect you from the sun. The pants have five pockets, including a zippered back pocket, and they’re available in three different colors.
22. Arc’teryx Men’s Palisade Pant: The Arc’teryx Men’s Palisade Pant is a favorite among outdoor enthusiasts because of its durability, comfort and versatility. The pants are made of a lightweight, stretchy and breathable material that dries quickly and provides excellent mobility. They’re also treated with a DWR finish that repels