After successfully defending his flyweight Muay Thai world championship, Rodtang Jitmuangnon is working towards becoming a two-sport king. The fighter returned to the flyweight kickboxing division at ONE Fight Night 6, where he teased opponent Jiduo Yibu with his showboating tactics. Fans loved the video shared by ONE Championship, with comments noting Rodtang’s skill and entertainment value. Rodtang’s upcoming fight against reigning flyweight kickboxing king Superlek Kiatmoo9 is highly anticipated and takes place on March 24 at ONE Fight Night 8.
Important Details about Fans react to Rodtang Jitmuangnon playing mind games on Jiduo Yibu –
– Rodtang Jitmuangnon teased Jiduo Yibu in a highlight posted by ONE Championship.
– Rodtang is a flyweight Muay Thai world champion who wants to become a two-sport king.
– He returned to the flyweight kickboxing division at ONE Fight Night 6 and won against Yibu.
– Fans loved the video of him teasing his opponent with showboating tactics.
– Rodtang will fight reigning kickboxing king Superlek Kiatmoo9 on March 24 at ONE Fight Night 8.
– He will also defend his flyweight Muay Thai world championship against Edgar Juares Tabares on May 5 at ONE Fight Night 10.
– North American Prime Video subscribers can watch both fights live and for free.
Rodtang Jitmuangnon, known as ‘The Iron Man,’ is a two-sport athlete competing in both flyweight Muay Thai and kickboxing. After defending his flyweight Muay Thai world championship in November 2022, Rodtang announced his intention to become a two-sport king.
His first fight after announcing his intention was at ONE Fight Night 6, where he was set to fight Daniel Puertas. However, the fight card was shuffled when Ilias Ennahachi vacated his title. As a result, Rodtang was matched up against Jiduo Yibu.
Utilizing his showboating tactics throughout the fight, ‘The Iron Man’ cruised to a unanimous decision win against Yibu. ONE Championship shared a highlight clip of Rodtang teasing his opponent during the fight, which fans loved.
The video clip shows Rodtang toying with Yibu, casually pushing away one of his punches and responding with his own. Fans commented on the post, with some saying that it would become annoying if Rodtang kept doing that, and others hoping that he wouldn’t do the same to them at his seminar.
Rodtang’s win against Yibu brought him one step closer to achieving his two-sport world championship aspirations. He is scheduled to fight Superlek Kiatmoo9, the reigning flyweight kickboxing king, in the main event of ONE Fight Night 8 on March 24.
Regardless of the outcome of this fight, Rodtang is set to defend his flyweight Muay Thai world championship against promotional newcomer Edgar Juares Tabares at ONE Fight Night 10 on May 5. This will be ONE Championship’s first live event on North American soil.
For North American Prime Video subscribers, both of Rodtang’s upcoming fights can be watched live and for free.
Rodtang’s next two fights show his determination to become a two-sport king, and his showboating tactics have made him a fan favorite. Fans can’t wait to see what he does next, and it’s clear that ‘The Iron Man’ is just getting started.